- What is the smallest size piece you can produce?
- Shelf tags
- What is the largest size piece Angstrom can produce?
- Anything from Posters to Banners
- What type of digital presses do you have?
- Xerox IGENs and Pro C7110x 5 station color print system.
- What would the turn around time be for 500 business cards?
- Your Business Cards will ship within 5 days from time of order.
- What type of color proofing do you offer?
- Epson Color Proofing Digital Prepress
- How many people work for your company?
- 200+ Professionals
- Are their any positions available at Angstrom Graphics?
- Please contact our HR department 216-271-5300
- Why do people still use print?
- A number of studies show that people behave differently when reading print media than they do
when reading digital media. Click on the links below to read why PRINT is still Thriving!!
- How do I request a quote?
- Please click this link to take you to our request page! Request a Quote
- How can I send or upload my files to you quickly?
- AG OnLine & quick one time uploads. Click here to review and upload! One Time Upload
- How can I be sure that my file is print-ready
- We will process your file and our system, as well as prepress managers will review your files to
determine if they are print ready.Any process suggestions will be provided to you.
- How long will it take for me to get a proof to approve for my printing project
- We will provide a proof within one to two business days after receiving your electronic
files.This, of course, depends on what other pre-press or design functions need to be done once we receive your file.Angstrom Graphics
offers AG OnLine as a digital, on-line proofing system to review, request changes and approve your files.If you would like to receive a
physical proof we can provide that to you as well either by Fedex or same day delivery based on your location.
- How long will it take to get my finished order
- When your job is submitted into our system a schedule is produced based on the extent of the
components involved. Customer needs are also taken into consideration for turn times as well.This schedule is then supplied to our customers
and can be discussed if necessary!
- Does Angstrom Graphics do more than printing
- Yes. We are a full-service graphic communications company offering complete creative and
production services, prepress, printing, finishing, mailing and fulfillment.Other services include variable printing, database
management and online ordering. Online ordering is available with our storefront solutions to help with order management of printedproducts,
marketing products, personalized direct mail pieces and more.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Currently, we accept all major credit cards, ACH payments and we also accept personal and/or
company checks, as long as payment is received according to the terms of sale.