Need mailing advice?
Angstrom handles press to post, navigating postal system requirements so you don’t have to.
Stop wasting money.
When your postcard cost 25 cents more/piece because it was an 1/8th of an inch too wide or returns (wrong addresses) are eating up your revenue, it’s time to call us for support.
How’s your database?
Look, the fact that 25% of people are moving every year makes database hygiene almost as important as dental hygiene. But that’s not all. Our mailing and logistics team are mathematicians and bargain shoppers, which translates to big client benefits like:
- Paying the lowest postage possible
- Drop-ship discounts and workshare price cuts
- Spic-and-span database for lower vacant addresses
- Expanded market share
- Successful product delivery
Every Door Direct Mail®
Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) is a new way to think about marketing your business to every door in the neighborhood without the need for specific addresses or names. The United States Postal Service’s EDDM® program allows you to have your postcards delivered to individual neighborhoods, using carrier routes. You identify the carrier routes and control the drop date and the USPS delivers directly to every door on the route.
Why Use EDDM?
- No mailing lists needed
- The USPS simplified address system
- Saturate entire zip codes or carrier routes
- No postage permits needed
- Better response rates with larger format postcards – which allow you to stand out over the competition, attract new customers, increase revenue and build more traffic
Who is EDDM For?
- EDDM is perfect for the following types of businesses:
- Retail and Restaurants
- Auto dealerships
- Business services
- Medical professionals
- Local health clinics and hospitals
- Contractors and home services
- Local arts and community organizers
What Equipment is Used?
- BMC and SCF Destination Mailing
- Offline Addressing Labeling
- (2) Videojet PrintPro Inkjet Printers
- Paragon Friction-Feed base
Postnet & Planet barcodes
- (2) Labelaire Model 2111
for application of pressure-sensitive stickers